Monday, May 24, 2010

Blogaholic

Hello, my name is Christy and I'm a....BLOGAHOLIC. Phew, there I said it. Admitting that you have a problem is the first step to recovery, right? I don't think I'll ever recover from this new obsession. I truly am obsessed with reading about the mundane musings of other people's lives. I don't know what it is that draws me in and keeps me captivated, but I always want more. I get annoyed when my favorite bloggers don't post each and every day and I check in frequently to see if there are new posts. I even follow some on Twitter so I can see if they posted a new blog...can't have all that internet traffic show up as blogs. I have to do some legitimate work now at some point during the day. I have a few RL friends who blog about their lives that I enjoy reading and I have a lot of blogs that I follow because they literally make me pee my pants because they are so stinking funny. (Seriously, one time I had to leave my office and get some fresh air because I was laughing hysterically with tears pouring down my eyes and I didn't want anyone to come in and think I was some kind of psycho who laughs at herself.) So here are some links to my most favorite blogs. Warning: they are mostly mommy blogs.
The Southern Belle Baby
Pink and Green Mama
Bat Crap Crazy
Just Because My Pickle Talks Does Not Make Me an Idiot
Busted Plumbing

P.S. The last one is not a mommy blog, but I was curious as to why my other mommy blogs linked to this one. I thought it was a resource blog for mommies who needed some easy plumbing solutions. Little did I know it was a humor infertility blog. I fell in love with Kate and her funny outlook with her own infertility issues. I am rooting for her because she is currently pregnant after a few miscarriages. Plus she doesn't always talk about infertility.

No comments:

Post a Comment