Thursday, May 6, 2010

Beginnings

Wow. So after reading tons of blogs lately, I've finally given in and started my own. Mostly I will be rambling on about my children so that my friends and family don't have to listen to me ramble about them all the time. I now have an outlet to talk about my children without getting eye rolls or sighs meant to remind me that not all things toddler and baby interest them.

I will also get to blog about my experience as a high school science teacher. Again, not a subject that my friends and family want to constantly hear about.

So some basics about me. I'm a wife to a wonderful man that I met in college. We have two beautiful children; a 2 year old girl and a 4month old boy. I teach earth/space and environmental science in high school, and for the most part, I like it. I contemplating getting my masters degree, but it might be a little too overwhelming working full time with two young children.

Hopefully, I'll get something out of blogging about my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment