Sunday, April 15, 2012

Now I'm Sick

I thought I was in the clear with everyone else but me being sick.  Kaitlyn and Tyler are on the mend with just the slightest cough still lingering.  Jerry is still a little sick and sounds like he's trying to hack up a lung.  Now I am sick, achy, stuffy and all around miserable.  I've been sucking down liquids and made Jerry run out and get some saltines and sprite.  I made some chicken noodle soup and plan to eat that every chance I get to help me feel better.  This being sick business really sucks and I feel like a crappy mom because my kids have been watching movies all day and haven't even changed out of their pj's.  Kaitlyn wanted to go to the park today, but I didn't want her to go so far away from home so instead I let the kids go out in the sunshine and help water the plants.  The fresh air seemed to do them some good yesterday so I thought it couldn't hurt today.

It's going to suck having to go to school tomorrow because we are smack in the middle of testing season so I can't even take the day off to get better.  I'm proctoring the FCAT for freshmen so it's  not like I can hide in my office either.  I'm just hoping I don't get a rowdy group of kids or I'm going to have to just write some referrals!  I will so not be in the mood to deal with asshole teenagers.

No comments:

Post a Comment