Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Another Easter has come and gone.  Tyler spent most of last night vomiting.  He also vomited twice this morning and has had a fever all day.  I've been pumping him full of water and Motrin and he seems to be better right now.  I still may take the day off work tomorrow so if it's some kind of bug he doesn't pass it on.

He still hunted eggs with Kaitlyn at home and the grandparent's house.  He tried to eat every single jelly bean, marshmallow and chocolate egg that he found in the eggs.  I had to start opening his eggs to dump them in a cup to keep him from eating them all.  If he wasn't sick, I wouldn't have cared, but I didn't want him to upchuck again. 

Kaitlyn had a blast finding the eggs and made a decision that she was only going to pick up the purple, pink and blue eggs.  Silly girl.  Unfortunately for her those were the eggs that the ants found so we had to dump out all those goodies.  That's the only bad thing about egg hunting in Florida.  You can't hide them too soon or all the bugs come out in force and attack the eggs.

We ate Easter lunch at my parent's house and it was delicious.  Ham, scalloped potatoes, green bean casserole, sweet potatoes, asparagus, rolls and veggies.  I had to leave early because Tyler was just miserable and wouldn't take a nap in my sister's room.  He barely wanted to hunt for eggs and only ran outside because Kaitlyn told him she was going to find all the eggs.  I wish he was feeling better because I just hate to see him miserable.

Hopefully your Easter was not full of vomit and snot, but chocolate and jelly beans!

No comments:

Post a Comment