Friday, March 23, 2012

Hockey

Last night my parents invited me to go to the Lightening, our local hockey team, game.  I'm not a huge hockey fan, I don't even really like hockey, but I do like to go to live sporting events so I went.  My dad had his company tickets and they were the bomb.  We had seats on the PNC Bank floor and as my sister said last night, "this is where rich people go to die."  It's so true though.  The seats are those nice, comfy, plush, leather seats that feel oh so good on your tushy.  We had an amazing view of the arena.  We only spent about 10 minutes in those seats though.  Why you ask?  Because behind the seating area, there is a massive buffet of food and drinks.  They had Chinese food, sushi, flat bread pizza, philly cheese steaks, beef kabobs, meatballs, crab cakes, a dessert bar with all kinds of cookies, cakes, pies, ice cream etc.  It was also all you can drink beer, house wine, soda and water.  Not too shabby. 

Last night was not my first time in this area.  The first time I was pregnant with Kaitlyn so needless to say I was in heaven.  The running joke of the night was "follow the pregnant woman, she knows where all the good food is."  It's really nice that we get to be spoiled every once in awhile because my dad and husband both for for two different amazing companies.  We would NEVER spend that kind of money on hockey tickets, so it's nice that we get to have those experiences.

I'm super excited for baseball to start because my hubby's company bought a suite so hopefully we get to go to a few games and enjoy them in style and comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment