Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaarrrgggghhhhh!

Upon request from the princess of the castle, we did a pirate themed 2nd and 4th birthday party for the kids.  I wasn't going to throw a party for the kids this year as I thought I would get to take a two year break from throwing parties until Kaitlyn had her 6th birthday party with her kindergarten friends.  Jerry's mom asked me, back in November...yeah I said November, when I would be what weekend I would be doing their party so she could fly down.  She caught me off guard by asking so early that I just threw out a date instead of just saying there wasn't going to be a party.  Oh well.  I actually had a great time planning it.  It didn't hurt the old ego either that everyone loved that party decorations and set up, not to mention the food.  I told everyone that I'm not going to do a party next year, but I will probably cave and do one anyway.  I just always feel so guilty doing parties because both birthdays are so close to Christmas, but I don't want my kids to get gypped because of that.

Anyway here are the pictures from the party.







No comments:

Post a Comment