Thursday, February 23, 2012

Lucky

This is probably one of my favorite projects that I've done so far.  I'm also super proud of the fact that I got it done before St. Patrick's day, instead of after.  (I still haven't finished my Valentine's day framed artwork.)  I got the idea off of Pinterest from this Valentine's day canvas.  I liked the idea of putting the MDF letters on a canvas, but I wanted to jazz up the letters with scrapbook paper and some embellishments.  My only complaint is that there are not enough cute little embellishments for St. Patty's day at Michael's.  More reason to open a Hobby Lobby where I live :)

Please excuse the quality of these photos.  I'm working with a point-and-shoot and not some fancy camera that most people are using these days.  I couldn't figure out how to take a direct shot of the letters without getting the glaring flash, but oh well.  I love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment