Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Quick Ramblings

*The birthday party was a huge success and fun was had by all.  (Especially for my cousin who blew out Kaitlyn's candles.  Yay for bad parenting!)

*I hate the new sub already.  He's only going to be here for two weeks, but he will be the death of me.  Just do your job!

*My husband is getting on my nerves.  He won't let me spend money on things we need yet I have to stare at our 40+ inch flat screen tv and listen to him blast the surround sound on our brand new wireless speakers...

*I need to start looking at the school job postings every day.  I'm pretty sure they are NOT going to keep coaches in the schools that improved in letter grades and I don't want to get stuck at a school I know I'm going to hate.

*Tyler is a full-time walker.  Kaitlyn got this little, light-weight soccer goal and he pushes it around the house.  Obviously it's not strong enough to support him and he even lifts it over his head and actually walks better with it that way.  Would have bought that thing sooner had I known it would help him walk.

*Kaitlyn is a pistol.  She's really trying hard to push my buttons.  She does the ONE thing that really pisses me off and she does it well...sass talking back.  We may have to start with time-outs again if she keeps up with her sassitude.

*I worry about my sister on a daily basis.

*I have to start looking at bridal stores to see if they carry the flower girl dress I want Kaitlyn to wear in my cousin's wedding this summer.  I want to make sure the purple is dark enough to match the bride's maids dresses.

*Who picks dark purple for a summer wedding anyway?

*My weight loss is going well.  Down 5 pounds so far.  I could be doing better and I will but it's a huge start for me.

*I'm tired a lot lately but it's my fault.  I need to be strict about my bed time again.

*I need to take more pictures of my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment