Thursday, January 13, 2011

Running Out of Time

I am quickly running out of time to get things done for the birthday party this weekend.  I am CLEARLY not ready to have people in my house right now.  I'm going to have to kick it into overdrive after I put the kids down at night. 

Things I still need to do before Saturday:
  • Clean the bathroom.
  • Hide all toys in the playroom.
  • Shine the kitchen till it sparkles.
  • Vacuum the entire house, bedrooms included.
  • Rearrange Kaitlyn's room.
  • Clean the carpet in the master bedroom.
  • Clean master bathroom.
  • Take toys from living room and hide them in playroom.
  • Wrangle random Christmas decorations that were missed in undecorating.
  • Buy food for party.
  • Buy beverages for party.
  • Prep food for party.
  • Buy last touch decorations.  (I decided to add yellow to the color palette.)

Things to do Saturday:
  • Pick up cake.
  • Pick up balloons.
  • Put the kids down for a nap.
  • Bath and dress kids for the party.
  • Bath dog.
  • Cook food for party.
  • Decorate house for party.
  • Clean what the kids destroyed in the AM.
  • Make sure bathrooms are spotless.
  • Febreeze house.
So I'll be pretty busy trying to get everything done before my mother comes over to critique and redo everything.  *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment