Thursday, December 16, 2010

An Open Letter to My Sperm Donor

Dear Sperm Donor,

I abhor and detest you more than I ever have in my entire life.  That's pretty bad considering our history.  It makes me ill that we have the same blood running through our veins.  What's worse is that my children also have your blood running through their veins and I am appalled.

I wonder all the time if you live in some parallel universe where you are father of the year.  You must; it's the only explanation I have for your delusions of your "relationship" you have with me and my children.  Either that or you're mentally ill which is the rational explanation, but I'm going to stick with the alternate universe theory.

Why am I so angry you ask?  Let me show you.  I am a disappointment to you?  Oh yeah, that's right!  I abandoned YOU at the young age of 10 never to be seen again and only rarely sending you a card on your birthday and Christmas.  Of course let's not forget that lasted only a few short years and then I disappeared until your junior year of college around the time your grandfather passed away. 

You are worried that your "grandchildren" may not know you?  Guess what?  I'm 33 years old and I don't know you!  The VERY few memories I do have of you are mostly negative.  Even the one good memory I do have of you is mostly negative because you thought it would be a good idea to put a little girl on a motorcycle in the middle of WINTER!  Great parenting there.  Maybe that's what got you father of the year in your alternate reality.

I'm not even going to go into the beatings you gave my mother and the anger and hurt that left me with because this is about you and me and why I have cut ties with you.  This is the EXACT reason I disconnected from you.  You stole a picture of MY daughter and Lord knows where it is now on the interweb.  If I want to post pictures of MY beautiful children, then that's MY right, not yours.  You have absolutely ZERO claim to my children and I'm going to keep it that way.  You have proven to me time and time again that you do not deserve me or my children in your life.  You have done nothing for me and I don't expect you to ever do anything for my children, nor do I want you to for that matter.

Sincerely,
The Zygote you happened to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment