Saturday, May 5, 2012

Knee Deep In Shit

Literally.  We are so screwed right now and I'm afraid we have a major issue.  Now the master shower is not even draining even though we haven't been using either one of the toilets all day.  (I think Kaitlyn used and flushed the main toilet once, but we have been going to my parent's house if we need to go.)  We are going to call a certain Rooter company to come out tomorrow and hopefully it's not a major issue and they can fix it with relative ease.  I'm hoping that it's just our septic needing to be pumped, but of course it's never the easy fix with us.

To make matters worse, my car is acting up again.  It has something to do with the cooling and it's affecting the a/c as well.  It's happened before and we had to pay through the nose to fix, which just pisses me off.  If it was just the a/c and it wasn't already 90 degrees, I wouldn't worry about it until the kids are out of daycare.  Last time we had to replace the battery, a motor, and a switch and the fluid was almost black.  Hoping it's not a big deal and it's just a switch, but again, it's never the easy or cheap fix for us.

The absolute icing on the cake is that my vacuum is clogging and the junk on our floor is not going in to the tank, it's just getting stuck in the hose.  If we weren't having so many other issues, I'd just go out and buy a Dyson and be done, but right now I cannot justify $300+ on a vacuum when all I need to do is clean out the hoses.

They say bad things come in threes, so hopefully this is it for us.  I don't know if I can take anymore shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment