Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant

I'm sorry, but I don't believe for one moment that a woman can't tell she's pregnant.  I can see how they could hide it from others, but how the hell can you not know you're pregnant, especially if it's your third pregnancy?  I will give you the "I didn't have morning sickness" excuse because I didn't have morning sickness with either of my children.  The weight gain excuse is debatable, but not a strong one that I give much credit to.  The one thing that completely baffles me is how the HELL do you explain the movement in your stomach?  You can freaking see it from the outside when the baby gets a certain size!  Tyler constantly got hiccups in utero and Kaitlyn loved to tap dance on my bladder.  What the hell else could move your entire stomach like the movement of a baby?  Unless you are severely an idiot unaware of your body, there is no way in hell that you could make it through an entire pregnancy without knowing that you are pregnant.  Also, labor feels NOTHING like appendicitis or an ovarian cyst or any other health issue that I've heard women use to try and convince people she didn't know she was pregnant until a baby came out of her.  I think that women who say that are just attention seekers, although I don't know why you would want to be known as one of the dumbest people on the planet.  I know there are some really dumb people, but I just can't fathom someone being that dumb.  As sad and unfortunate as it is, even my high schoolers know when they're pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment