Thursday, May 12, 2011

We Don't Need No Education

There are only four weeks of school left!  I am so excited for summer.  This will be the second summer that I'll be taking the kids out of daycare and I am so ready to do it.  Last year was hard because Tyler was so young and we really couldn't get out because it was such a production to pack up an infant to go anywhere.  This year he's walking and talking so we can do a lot more and go more places.  Plus we have our own pool and a nice fenced yard to play in.  I am going to move their sandbox and hopefully get some kind of climber or slide.  We had a lot of fun with the water table last year so we will definitely being using that again.  I really want to take them to the parks as much as I can and find one that we really like.  There's a water fountain park in Dunedin that I want to take them to as well, but I'll need another adult to help out with that one.  I may even hire a babysitter to stay home and watch one while I do something special with the other, like a movie day with Kaitlyn or a baseball game with Tyler.  Fun times are heading our way soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment